Huber Law (Work Release) Minimum Qualifications
1) Huber must be approved by the Judge
a. If you do not have Huber ordered in the sentencing contact your attorney and submit a request to the court.
2) You must have a job prior to admission into the jail.
a. Complete employer information must be supplied and will be verified.
b. Random employment checks and work place visits will be conducted.
3) You must submit and pass all drug tests prior to your first day of work.
a. Random drug and alcohol testing will be conducted during the confinement period.
4) You must submit weekly timecards to verify employment.
5) You must pay the Huber fee one week in advance. If the account balance reaches zero ($0.00) you will no longer be allowed to be released for work.
6) You must not have any active warrants or holds.
7) You may be required to stay in from work at different times to complete jail, probation, and court mandatory items.
8) You may not work 7 days a week and overtime from your scheduled hours must have prior approval.